adventfs' Delinquent Tax Service prints, stuffs, and mails delinquent tax notices on the Prosecutor's behalf – alleviating the annual stress and anxiety experienced in the office. Whether it is the first or subsequent notice, adventfs will make sure your letters are processed promptly and correct. adventfs can create the letters from an electronic file provided by the Clerk. If not available, we'd be happy to manually key in the needed information.
adventfs will work with your office to offer qualified constituents additional payment options. Constituents can pay by credit card or will follow an agreed upon payment schedule that works for them and you. In the event a payment is missed, adventfs will promptly notify your office for further action to be taken.
As an additional service, we are offering address research support on any delinquent tax letter that is returned due to incorrect information. This helps assure the letter is received by the appropriate party.
Benefits to the Prosecutor
- Able to support letter files in multiple data formats
- Experienced in supporting KY House Bill 262 requirements
- Work closely with Prosecutor on mailing dates to ensure compliance to deadline requirements
- Offers constituents convenient payment options including payment plans and credit cards
- Address research support saves Prosecutor Office resources
- All printing and mailing services managed in-house for fast, professional results
- Can work with County Clerk software vendors on transferring data directly