The on-line behavior-changing programs that help people get their lives back on track.
Provides an alternative that helps cure the problem.
adventfs.com’s Diversion Manager is an internet-based case management system that offers a series of online education programs allowing prosecutors, probation officers and pre-trial professionals to divert qualified defendants into a positive prevention experience…offering a behavior-changing alternative to punishment. For prosecutors, it provides a valuable alternative to prosecution and clears your docket of many nuisance offenses. For probation officers, it provides a positive learning experience that helps reduce recidivism. And for pre-trial professionals, it gives innocent-until-proven-guilty defendants an evidence-based way to avoid jail prior to trial.
Plus, it can provide an additional fee revenue stream for your office, the state or charitable giving –- funds to help meet any budgetary needs.
Both defendants and offenders like it because they can view the video materials online, take the test based on the content, and, depending on their situation, avoid prosecution, fines, probation violation, or punitive pre-trial incarceration…all in the comfort of their own homes. For those without internet access, booklets can be provided.
Agencies utilizing Diversion Manager have a powerful solution to an everyday struggle. It allows you to truly manage the participants by keeping a history of their assignments and monitoring their progress. Diversion Manager’s community service module can coordinate reporting between agency administrative users and the selected community group to electronically verify compliance and completion of the required assignment. Diversion Manager’s robust reporting will give you a clear view of the success of your program.
Benefits to the Prosecutor
- Provides a behavior-changing alternative to both local and out-of-state offenders
- Provide a diversion option with consequences and accountability
- Helps clear the docket of less-serious cases and provides a consistent way to handle dismissals
- Can provide supplemental funds for budgetary needs of the prosecutor’s office, the state or a charity
- Provides reporting to measure success of each program, an audit trail of cases, and funds collection
- No costs
- No software or hardware to install of maintain
Benefits to the Minor Offense Violator
- Gives them a way to avoid costly fines and the effects on their record, such as increased insurance costs
- Furnishes instruction with consequences and accountability to help make them more conscientious and law-abiding citizens
- Can be taken in the comfort of their own home
- Can be taken any time of day or night
Benefits to Probation Officers
- Allows the offender to show evidence-based positive behavior as an alternative to incarceration
- Keeps first-time and low- and mid-level offenders from the influence of more hardened incarcerated criminals
- A case management system built for the Probation Officer that tracks progress and sends reminders and notifications when necessary
- Provides an audit trail of cases and reporting to measure success of each program
- Access anywhere, on any device via an internet connection
Benefits to the Offender
- Gives them instruction into how to be a law-abiding citizen
- Keeps them on track through reminders and notifications
- Helps break the cycle of unlawful behavior that resulted in their conviction
- Courses can be taken day or night to fit their lifestyle