ELIZABETHTOWN, KY—adventfs.com, a leading provider of technology solutions for local government, has announced the Spring 2018 release of Advent eLearning, the company’s platform for delivery of evidenced-based online education programs for the criminal justice system.
The Advent eLearning platform currently hosts 15 online course programs used by prosecutors, community supervisors, and court administrators for misdemeanor diversions/deferrals, probation programs and sanction applications. The platform gives agency users a powerful central portal to assign online courses and track the progress of students throughout the process.
The new release of the platform includes a number of new features, including:
- Expanded online application functionality to allow drivers to apply for prosecutor-managed traffic safety programs throughout the United States.
- Full system audit functionality allows users to see all changes made to a student assignment throughout the full life cycle of the assignment.
- New assignment seal capability allows users a single click request to have student identification information sealed from electronic storage to secure facility storage.
- Enhanced self-service features to allow students to request extensions and retrieve course certificates online at any time.
- Integrated Live Chat technology to allow students to receive real-time chat support from Advent’s customer service group.
“This release continues to build the functionality that our users need from a robust course management system,” said Josh Hartlage, President of adventfs.com. “New markets and applications are growing exponentially for alternative sentencing in the criminal justice system, and we’re proud to have the platform that can accommodate that growth.”
The Spring 2018 release of the platform will be made available to all users in March 2018. Current Advent eLearning customers should contact their Client Services representative to schedule new feature training for their platform users.