ELIZABETHTOWN, KY—adventfs.com, a leading provider of technology solutions for local government, has announced the Winter 2017 release of Advent eLearning, the company’s platform for delivery of evidenced-based online education programs for the criminal justice system.
The Advent eLearning platform currently hosts 15 online course programs used by prosecutors, community supervisors, and court administrators for misdemeanor diversions/deferrals, probation programs and sanction applications. The platform gives agency users a powerful central portal to assign online courses and track the progress of students throughout the process.
The new release of the platform includes a number of new features, including:
- New dashboard displays all current student assignments at any stage and allows users to reinstate students who fail to complete assignments.
- Enhanced SMS text communication to students, including new assignment notifications, reminders, and password resets.
- Ability of system users to insert custom or additional case instructions into individual student enrollment letters.
- New community service monitoring functionality to allow agencies to assign and monitor community service hours with or independent of online courses.
- Capability to better capture, track and report students by demographics such as gender, race and ethnicity.
- Enhanced case management features including more Administrator functionality, better management of system users, and mass transfer of student cases among users.
“This new release really adds to our users’ abilities to manage their prosecutor and court-ordered programs,” said Josh Hartlage, President of adventfs.com. “We consider our customers’ input and feedback as the key driver for building the most powerful platform available for alternative sentencing in the criminal justice system.”
The Winter 2017 release of the platform will be made available to all users in December 2017. Current Advent eLearning customers should contact their Client Services representative to schedule new feature training for their platform users.
adventfs.com offers solutions for the management of processes and transactions in local government. By equipping staff and constituents with web based tools to complete important tasks, adventfs.com helps add efficiency and value for government and tax-payers alike. Today, adventfs.com serves over 300 agencies in 25 states as a leading provider of technology-based solutions that make government offices more efficient. adventfs was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Elizabethtown, KY.
For further information, contact:
- Joshua Hartlage
Phone: (866) 494-8556